There are a lot of factors to consider when looking for a new apartment community. First and foremost, you need to know what your budget is, as that is the most important factor by far. The next step is to make sure your future apartment has all the bells and whistles you require.
In our thorough checklist, we have come up with a list of questions that covers the following topics:
- Utilities (washer & dryer, air conditioning, heat, kitchen appliances)
- Space (Not just the square meters but extra storage space as well)
- Community Appearance & Perks
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Public Transportation (not just bus and train, but airport too)
- Commute (to work, to hospital)
- Proximity to Recreational Activities (shopping, dining, outdoor adventures)
You will undoubtedly be looking at a wide array of apartment communities that come in at different prices, varying amenities, and differing communities, our checklist will help you narrow them down until you find the one that is right for you.
Garden Communities’ Apartment Rental Checklist will help ease your mind when looking for a new apartment.